14 August 2012

Kerala Post Office Postal Assistant / Sorting assistants Jobs 2012

Input Your Email Id Here- For Free Job Alerts With Model Paper And Results

Organization- India Post Office
Published for http://gktricks.blogspot.com
Official Website -  indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2012

Last Date- 1/10/2012



How to Apply - For full details of the job by clicking the link below to download details.
 to apply the age / education / fee must read all information related.
 To apply in this job is the last date 1 October 2012.



Number of post- 180 Posts




Name of post- Postal Assistant / Sorting assistants



Payment- Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2400/-


Age- 18 to 27 years

Fee- 200 rs

Education- 12th pass

Visit the official site to download details - http://www.indiapost.gov.in

Download Details - http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/Recruitment/Rectt-4-3-2011-II_Kerala_Postal_Circle.pdf

Free Job Alerts Via Email!

Must Watch Related Posts -



12 comments:

anuja ss said...

i cant apply online..there is some problem to the site..v cant type anuthing in the birthdate boxes..whats going on???????hw can v apply before date??

Anonymous said...

@anuja- Check again, select it from the drop down box. dont use internet explorer. check with other browsers such as firefox or google chrome

Anonymous said...

USING CHROME ALSO ,ITS NOT POSSIBLE

Anonymous said...

@anuja- use internet explorer

Anonymous said...

it is not possible to type in the birth date and email how can we apply?

Anonymous said...

I registered in their site on 22 september,still no reply

anu said...

I am anu jose from kerala. I have applied for postal assistant through offline..I have send my application form through speed post on september 14..but when I checked my application status today, I knew that my application did'nt reach there..what will i do..

Anonymous said...

i also checked my application status and shown my application is not received.
any body got the status "received" please reply......

Anonymous said...

me also not getting the status of application yet

ajith nisha said...

iam ajith iam attend postal asistant exam 2013 but necer get the result plse tell the site for result

ajith nisha said...

iam ajith iam attend postal asistant exam 2013 but necer get the result plse tell the site for result

ajith nisha said...

iam ajith iam also attend the postal exam plse give result to my email plse and plse tell the result when come